Restricted Reopening for Members Only!
- Voluntary return to train for members only.
- We are currently not allowing open spectating or observation of classes to reduce exposure & health risks to our students, instructors and staff.
- We are accepting students with full membership registration. Please enroll online
- We are temporarily suspending our 1 Free Trial Class offer until further notice
- We are NOT allowing any drop-ins at this time
- Please arrive on time . Classes will be held behind closed doors.
- Please registerRegister online and make sure you signed Covid Waiver prior to your return.
- Check in to classes before entering the mats
Reopening Info & Guidelines
We respect the health & safety of all of our students and instructors. Please follow our guidelines. We don’t have an exact reopening date but we will keep all our students updated.
Anyone who violates any of these guidelines will be asked to leave!
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- sore throat
- fever (100.4ºF higher is considered a fever)
- reduction in taste or smell
- head aches
- muscle aches
- any other flu-like or COVID-like symptoms
- If you are around anyone who is experiencing symptoms
- If you had COVID-19 in the past 30 days and have not yet tested negative and had clearance to be in contact with others from a doctor
- If you are around anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 30 days
- If you are considered high-risk
- If you live with or care for for someone who is considered high risk
- If you are commonly exposed to high risk environment (medical facilities, airports, public transit, nursing homes, etc.)
BEFORE COMING TO THE ACADEMY
- Bring a face covering to enter the academy to show respect towards your community
- Check our online schedule for any updates
- Check yourself for any symptoms, including fever (100.4ºF higher is considered a fever)
- Wash your hands and feet
- Avoid being exposed to high-risk areas before attending (i.e. don’t come to our gym right when you get in form the airport, market or public restrooms)
- We recommend changing into your Gi inside academy
- Try to NOT use the public restroom before or during classes to reduce exposure .
- Sign our COVID waver online
Academy new guidelines
- Wait outside (in your car or socially distanced) until 5 minutes before class starts
- Do not congregate inside or outside of the academy
- Digitally Check-in
- All students need to sign our new liability waiver form
- Practice social distancing of 6′ apart when possible (inside & outside)
- Avoid contact like hugs, high-fives, shaking hands, etc.
- Spectating inside is discouraged, but parents/guardians may be social distanced in the bench area if it is crucial
- Wait until any previous classes are finished and previous class students have departed before entering on mats
- Wash/sanitize your hands and feets often
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue and discard it immediately, or use your hands and then wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into your gi, as this will create a high-risk contaminated area which is not easily washable like your hands
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after your session
- Exit the gym as soon as possible after the class has ended
- Maximum capacity is 50%
This is entirely voluntary for all of our existing members to return to training at their discretion while taking into account the health & safety of themselves, their household, the academy, other students and our instructors.
Even though government orders are being reduced and we are reopening, Coronavirus-19 is still existent and it is important to continue to practice good safety & health precautions.
Participating in a combat sport like Jiu-Jitsu comes with many inherit risks in a variety of areas which we all try to do our best to help mitigate.