Restricted Reopening for Members Only!
- Voluntary return to train for members only.
- We are currently not allowing open spectating or observation of classes to reduce exposure & health risks to our students, instructors and staff.
- We are accepting students with full membership registration. Please enroll online
- We are temporarily suspending our 1 Free Trial Class offer until further notice
- We are NOT allowing any drop-ins at this time
- Please arrive on time . Classes will be held behind closed doors.
- Please registerRegister online and make sure you signed Covid Waiver prior to your return.
- Check in to classes before entering the mats
Reopening Info & Guidelines
We respect the health & safety of all of our students and instructors. Please follow our guidelines.
Anyone who violates any of these guidelines will be asked to leave!
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- sore throat
- fever (100.4ºF higher is considered a fever)
- reduction in taste or smell
- head aches
- muscle aches
- any other flu-like or COVID-like symptoms
- If you are around anyone who is experiencing symptoms
- If you had COVID-19 in the past 30 days and have not yet tested negative and had clearance to be in contact with others from a doctor
- If you are around anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 30 days
- If you are considered high-risk
- If you live with or care for for someone who is considered high risk
- If you are commonly exposed to high risk environment (medical facilities, airports, public transit, nursing homes, etc.)
BEFORE COMING TO THE ACADEMY
- Bring a face covering to enter the academy to show respect towards your community
- Check our online schedule for any updates
- Check yourself for any symptoms, including fever (100.4ºF higher is considered a fever)
- Wash your hands and feet
- Avoid being exposed to high-risk areas before attending (i.e. don’t come to our gym right when you get in form the airport, market or public restrooms)
- We recommend changing into your Gi inside academy
- Try to NOT use the public restroom before or during classes to reduce exposure .
- Sign our COVID waver online
Academy new guidelines
- Wait outside (in your car or socially distanced) until 5 minutes before class starts
- Do not congregate inside or outside of the academy
- Digitally Check-in
- All students need to sign our new liability waiver form
- Practice social distancing of 6′ apart when possible (inside & outside)
- Avoid contact like hugs, high-fives, shaking hands, etc.
- Spectating inside is discouraged, but parents/guardians may be social distanced in the bench area if it is crucial
- Wait until any previous classes are finished and previous class students have departed before entering on mats
- Wash/sanitize your hands and feets often
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue and discard it immediately, or use your hands and then wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into your gi, as this will create a high-risk contaminated area which is not easily washable like your hands
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after your session
- Exit the gym as soon as possible after the class has ended
- Maximum capacity is 50%
This is entirely voluntary for all of our existing members to return to training at their discretion while taking into account the health & safety of themselves, their household, the academy, other students and our instructors.
Even though government orders are being reduced and we are reopening, Coronavirus-19 is still existent and it is important to continue to practice good safety & health precautions.
Participating in a combat sport like Jiu-Jitsu comes with many inherit risks in a variety of areas which we all try to do our best to help mitigate.